If you’re planning a budget holiday in Dooars, staying in a homestay can be a fantastic idea. Dooars has a fair number of homestays and you can take your pick based on your holiday destination. A homestay is a private house that provides accommodation to paying guests hosted by a local family.
The terrain of Dooars is replete with lush green forests, tranquil river streams, rustic roads, stunning tea gardens, and enigmatic wildlife preserves. Located in the Northern West Bengal, Dooars attracts a considerable number of tourists every year for its pristine allure. Choose the best homestay in Dooars from various options.
Homestay amenities that make your Dooars holiday stay promising
Homestays ensure amenities but homestay amenities are usually less than hotels’ or resorts’. Let’s explore what conveniences you might receive while on your Dooars holiday stay.
- Room features in homestays range from basic to maximum. In Dooars homestays, you might have a comfy bed with extra bed availability, in-room, free Wi-Fi, private bathroom, attached balcony, AC/Non-AC, in-room seating arrangement, wardrobe, etc.
- In-room service that you get in hotels and resorts, you’ll get in a homestay as well. Room service in Dooars homestays typically offers food and beverage delivery to your room, hot water supply, cold water supply, changing of bedsheets and towels, etc. Such conveniences might vary in each homestay there.
- Free Wi-Fi is available in some homestays too, ensuring seamless and safe online networking while you’re on a holiday. It’s one of the most desirable amenities in hotels, resorts, and homestays these days. Dooars is a forested region, hence, you might experience some network issues.
- While staying in the best homestay in Dooars, you’ll able to savour the taste of authentic Indian homes style meals. Standard breakfast can be Indian or continental. Homestays also have a restaurant built in-house or outdoors, where you can enjoy delectable cuisines.
- Camping facility you might get in a homestay property. By definition, camping is staying and sleeping outside for one or more days and nights usually in a tent. It’s an outdoor recreation.
- The car hire facility is also provided by the homestay owner and it provides guests with outdoor sightseeing tours, NJP, and an airport shuttle.
Top-notch Dooars sightseeing places include Lataguri, Chapramari Wildlife Sanctuary, Gorumara National Park, Buxa Tiger Reserve, Chilapata Forest, Buxa Fort, Raimatang, Samsing, Jayanti, Rocky Island, Bindu, Paren, etc. Your homestay owner may ensure a local tour guide/car hire assistance for a beautiful Dooars exploration. Find the best homestay in Dooars with swimming pool facility, forest bungalows in Dooars, and forest resorts.